Local Driver - ColumbusThis position is based in Columbus, OH.
To apply to this job, select Apply Now above.
JRayl Transport is a third generation, family owned and operated, full service transportation company founded in 1987 that is focused on Safety, personal and professional Growth, and a Culture that promotes prosperity and reliability toward our customers' needs.
- Home most nights.
- Pay schedule based on your driving experience.
- Hourly or CPM pay
- Extra Unlaod Pay
- Predictable lanes, customer locations, and pay checks.
- Out 1 or 2 nights maximum - guaranteed every weekend home.
- Dedicated dispatcher.
- The largest freight pool in the industry for quality freight and stable hours.
- Drive updated equipment we have 2012 and 2007 Internationals.
- The average gross income for Local Drivers is $1,000+ a week!
- Vacation pay, health benfits, 401k match up to 4%.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation Rules.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Minimum age 23.
- Minimum of 1 year over the road driving experience operating similar equipment.
- Must not have tested positive and/or refused a drug/alcohol test in the last 3 years.
- MVR - No more than three moving violations in the past 36 months
- No more than two moving violations in the past 12 months
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the past 36 months defined as:
- Excessive speeding as defined by FMSCR
- Reckless operation, Improper or erratic lane change
- Failure to maintain assured clear distance, Railroad crossing violation
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run or leaving the scene of an accident,
- Driving under a suspended or revoked license
- Felony use of an automobile, or Vehicular homicide.
- Accidents - No preventable accidents involving a fatality No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the current 36 month period.
- No felonies within the last 7 years, cannot currently be on probation, or be currently registered as a sex offender.
- No DUI within the last 5 years.
JRayl Transport, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the J. Rayl Family!