Local Driver - YorkThis position is based in York, PA.
To apply to this job, select Apply Now above.
JRayl Transport is a third generation, family owned and operated, full service transportation company founded in 1987 that is focused on Safety, personal and professional Growth, and a Culture that promotes prosperity and reliability toward our customers' needs.
Safely operates a tractor-trailer combination with a GVW capacity of up to 80,000 pounds, to pick up, transport and deliver goods to customers. Abides by all Federal, State and local laws and J Rayl Transport policies and procedures. Properly secures cargo and handles freight as needed. Picks up and delivers loads at and to all requested locations. Conducts truck/trailer inspections and completes all required documentation. Provides friendly customer service and always displays a can do attitude and approach when interacting with customers. Completes additional paperwork and performs other duties as assigned.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation Rules.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Minimum age 23.
- Minimum of 1 year over the road driving experience operating similar equipment.
- Must not have tested positive and/or refused a drug/alcohol test in the last 3 years.
- MVR - No more than three moving violations in the past 36 months
- No more than two moving violations in the past 12 months
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the past 36 months defined as:
- Excessive speeding as defined by FMSCR
- Reckless operation, Improper or erratic lane change
- Failure to maintain assured clear distance, Railroad crossing violation
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run or leaving the scene of an accident,
- Driving under a suspended or revoked license
- Felony use of an automobile, or Vehicular homicide.
- Accidents - No preventable accidents involving a fatality No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the current 36 month period.
- No felonies within the last 7 years, cannot currently be on probation, or be currently registered as a sex offender.
- No DUI within the last 5 years.
JRayl Transport, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the J. Rayl Family!
LOCAL POSITION HOME EVERY NIGHT